Wednesday, February 23, 2011

FACE OF GRACE

There are those of My Fold,
whose bodies are wrinkled and old,
your eyes are straining to see.
Your natural bodies are decaying,
the way of the earth it is going,
But inside you are young and free.

A full life you have lived,
with still much of My Love to give,
Yet longing to be with Me.
Your heart’s bursting with joy,
for at the end of life’s toil,
Forever, you will live with Me.

The world calls you useless and old
with no love for My Fold,
cares not for your suffering or pain.
All good they think that they do,
their deeds you see through,
greedy hearts seeking only for gain.


To your wisdom and truth youth listens not,
running to and fro in a fast hurried trot,
because My Peace they do not comprehend.
Their cry for judgment is from anger inside,
not coming from My insight.
They do not discern My working hand.

You appreciate in the midst of life’s storms
the assuring calmness of my loving arms,
a peace this world cannot understand.
But soon youth will come to your place
and the joy of the aged will show on their face.
Then eternity’s peace they will begin to comprehend.

For in My Aged there is a beauty
of a quietness and serenity.
That shows in their gray hair and wrinkled face.
To some your walk, your talk is a little slow,
they criticize and say you are really not in the flow.
I am very old, can you see Me in their face?

But your heart I have seen
and time spent on your knees,
A little time in this world still remains.
But soon you will be immortal,
when you walk through Heaven’s portals,
Then new eyes will behold the Lamb that was slain.

Oh yes children judgment is coming fast;
with a sound from the Angel’s trumpet blast.
And many will not finish the race.
It’s not speed by which you cross the line,
the blood of Jesus, the only Begotten Son of Mine.
And the Father’s wondrous Mercy and Grace.

So to those called by My Name,
My Spirit and Word say the same.
Of My Fold you must give them place.
In My eyes they are special to Me.
For in these last few words you will see
A little mystery of God’s glorious face.

Cherish the little ones sent from above
and bring them up in the nurture of My Love.
For they are the beginning of My Grace.
Despise not but respect My Aged Ones
of My Church they are still My lively stones.
For they are the finishers of Life’s Race.

No comments:

Post a Comment